Waco Cultural Arts Fest
Date Organization was Incorporated: June 2, 2004
Mission: To engage and enrich our diverse community by
providing arts events and cultural activities.
Purpose: Promote the community's diverse artistic and cultural life; develop and enrich its cultural capacity; and champion the economic, social, and education benefits of the arts in the Greater Waco area and beyond.
Festival Attendance 2004 3,000 guests at Heritage Square, Waco
Festival Annually generates 15,000 -18,000 guests at Indian Spring Park and the Waco Convention Center depending on the Texas Weather
For more details as we change to some virtual events! please see wacoartsfest.org
Festivals Within A Festival
Celebration Africa FilmFest virtual Partnering with Deep in the Heart Oct 2-4, 2020
- Winner of the 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Texas Festivals Event Association Zenith Award. The Zenith Awards recognize the highest quality in promotional programs and materials produced by TFEA’s more than 300 member festivals and events in Texas are the most prestigious awards in the states special events industry.
- The International Festivals & Events Association and Zambelli Fireworks Internationale announced Waco Cultural Arts Fest - Doreen Ravenscroft as the recipient of the 2006 IFEA/Zambelli Fireworks Internationale Volunteer of the Year Award
- International Festival and Events Association 2010 - Bronze Pinnacle Award overall festival, Budget Category $250,000 and under
- Individual component: Website Pinnacle Gold Award for www.wacoartsfest.org
- Acceptance to Science Festival Alliance
- Texas Festival and Events Association, Marketing Award Winner 2014